Contributions/interfacing done by MUMPS Users:
Free Field Technologies
provided Visual Studio
project files for Visual Studio 10 compilation of MUMPS 5.0 on Windows platforms with Intel MPI, Scotch 6 and Metis 5.
For more information, see the README file included in the archive.
WinMumps, a Visual Studio project and solution files for building MUMPS, has also been used in the past.
- Karl Meerlenberg (Katholieke Universiteit Leuven) has developed C++ bindings for MUMPS. They are available in BOOST, the path is boost/numeric/bindings/mumps/mumps_driver.hpp
- Evgenii Rudnyi provides help for Windows users on the page Compiling MUMPS under Microsoft Visual Studio and Intel Fortran with GNU Make
Dominique Orban has written a Homebrew formula
(http://brew.sh) for Mac OSX users.
You can build MUMPS with the commands:
- brew tap homebrew/science
- brew options mumps
- brew install mumps
- The Scientific Grouping for computations in Midi-Pyrénées CALMIP provides help for using MUMPS on their supercomputer on the page Librairie MUMPS (sur EOS) (in French).
- Alfredo Buttari develops a software package for the solution of sparse, linear systems based on the QR factorization of the input matrix: qr_mumps.
Useful software and libraries:
Some other system solvers:
- UMFPACK and SuiteSparse
- PSPASES / WSMP
- pARMS, and ITSOL, ILUPACK, SPARSKIT, ...
- The Harwell Subroutine Library
High level packages and tools supporting MUMPS
Test problems and other sparse matrix resources:
- SuiteSparse Matrix Collection (formerly known as University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection)
- Matrix Market