DIET 2.9 – S4C
We are very proud to announce the release of DIET 2.9 – codename S4C.
Here is a short list of the major improvements over version 2.9:
- Security: SSL communications are now available.
- Cloud: some improvements
- Clients can automatically retry a diet_call certain number of times
- More information are provided by SeD to the LogService
- Agents and SeDs now listen on each IP address (instead of the first OmniORB finds)
- OAR binding improvement
- Bugs and warning are fixed
- Compilation improvement
- QuickStart documentation is provided
- Upgrade of some parts of the documentation
Note: The codename S4C it’s a tribute to the Seed4C european project. Thanks for his support.