Up: Quick start
Previous: Quick start
The workflow supports in DIET needs the following:
- The Xerces library: the XML handling code is written with Xerces-C++
using the provided DOM API.
- The XQilla library: the conditions in conditional or looping workflow
structures are written in XQuery language and parsed using the XQilla
- Enable the workflow support when compiling DIET. In order to build DIET
with workflow support using cmake, three configuration parameters
need to be set:
- DIET_USE_WORKFLOW as follow: -DDIET_USE_WORKFLOW:BOOL=ON
- XERCES_DIR: defines the path to Xerces installation directory.
- XQILLA_DIR: defines the path to XQilla installation directory.
N.B. 1:By activating the workflow module, the DAGDA module is also activated.
This is an example of generating command line:
cmake .. -DMAINTAINER_MODE:BOOL=ON -DOMNIORB4_DIR=/usr/local/omniORB \
The DIET Team - Ven 18 nov 2011 18:13:39 PST