Next: How to configure the
Up: Creation and usage of
Previous: Creation and usage of
The first step is to compile DIET activating the "USERSCHED" option.
With this option, you'll find a subdirectory "scheduler" in the include
directory of the DIET installation. This directory contains all the headers
needed to develop the basis class of the scheduler module.
A scheduler module needs to be linked with some libraries to compile:
When using g++ as compiler the option "-shared" has to be used to
compile the module under Linux and "-dynamiclib" under Mac OS X.
The "-fPIC" has to be used for both operating systems.
- OmniORB4: The basis OmniORB library.
- omnithread: The OmniORB thread library.
- DIET libraries:
- CorbaCommon: The basis DIET Corba library.
- UtilsCommon & UtilsNodes: The DIET utilities libraries.
- IDLAgent & IDLCommon: The IDL DIET libraries.
- UtilsVector: The vector library internally used in DIET.
- IDLLA & IDLMA: The agents libraries.
The DIET Team - Ven 29 mai 2015 09:29:04 IST