Contributions/packaging/interfacing done by MUMPS Users:
- A mumps package is available and maintained in the spack environment.
- cmake and meson build files for MUMPS, proposed by Michael Hirsch, Ph.D. See the associated README file.
Free Field Technologies
provided Visual Studio
project files for Visual Studio 10 compilation of MUMPS 5.0 on Windows platforms with Intel MPI, Scotch 6 and Metis 5.
For more information, see the README file included in the archive.
WinMumps, a Visual Studio project and solution files for building MUMPS, has also been used in the past.
- Karl Meerbergen (Katholieke Universiteit Leuven) has developed C++ bindings for MUMPS. They are available in BOOST, the path is boost/numeric/bindings/mumps/mumps_driver.hpp
- Evgenii Rudnyi provides help for Windows users on the page Compiling MUMPS under Microsoft Visual Studio and Intel Fortran with GNU Make
Dominique Orban has written a Homebrew formula
(http://brew.sh) for Mac OSX users.
Homebrew MUMPS is now available via the brewsci-num tap. Building instructions are as follows:
- brew tap brewsci/num
- brew options brewsci-mumps # to discover build options
- brew install brewsci-mumps [options…]
- The Scientific Grouping for computations in Midi-Pyrénées CALMIP provides help for using MUMPS on their supercomputer on the page Librairie MUMPS (sur EOS) (in French).
- Alfredo Buttari develops a software package for the solution of sparse, linear systems based on the QR factorization of the input matrix: qr_mumps.
Useful software and libraries:
Some other system solvers:
- UMFPACK and SuiteSparse
- pARMS, and ITSOL, ILUPACK, SPARSKIT, ...
- The Harwell Subroutine Library
High level packages and tools supporting MUMPS
Test problems and other sparse matrix resources:
- SuiteSparse Matrix Collection (formerly known as University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection)
- Matrix Market