Visits and Joint face to face meetings
• “Kickoff meeting" (Participants: L. Lefevre, A-C. Orgerie, M. Parashar, Ivan Rodero), in Madrid during the CCRid2017 conference (May 14-17, 2017)
• Issam Rais spent 3 weeks in Rutgers, to jointly work on shutdown models and compression as a leverage (September 2017).
• Anne-Cécile Orgerie spent one week in Rutgers to jointly work on End-to-end Energy Models for Edge Cloud-based IoT Platforms, shutdown models and compression as a leverage.
• Daniel Balouek Thomert visited Avalon to work on autonomic workflows and data-streaming frameworks (October 2017)
• SUSTAM Joint meeting (Participants: L. Lefevre, A-C. Orgerie, E. Caron, I. Rais, H. Croubois, M. Parashar, I. Rodero, D. Balouek Thomert) during the Supercomputing 2017 conference, Denver (November 2017)
• Eddy Caron and Hadrien Croubois visited Rutgers from November 27 to December 1st to work on dynamic autonomic workflows.
• Alexandre Veith spent 10 days in Rutgers in order to work on data-stream processing from December 1st to December 10.
• Daniel Balouek Thomert visited during one week the Avalon team from December 19 to December 22, 2017.
• January 2018: Laurent Lefèvre spent 1 week at Rutgers between January 15th and 20th in the context of the Ademe Enernum project to evaluate data centers and cyber infrastructures good practices.
• April 2018: Eddy Caron spent 1 week at Rutgers to work on data streaming applications used in RDI2. The trip of Hadrien Croubois has been canceled due to an injury.
• April 2018: Daniel Balouek-Thomert spent one week at ENS Lyon to work on compression technics as an energy leverage
• July 2018: Alexandre Veith spent one week at Rutgers between 2nd and 6th working on evaluations of data streaming workflows and providing access to Avalon team cluster.
• September 2018: Manish Parashar, Ivan Rodero and Daniel Balouek-Thomert spent one week at ENS Lyon during the SBAC-PAD conference. Organization of several meetings with SUSTAM members.
• November 2018: Christian Perez had meetings with RDI2 members during SC2018 conference
• December 2018: Alexandre Veith spent one week at Rutgers to conduct experiment on local resources and finalize a joint paper on distributed operator placement.