SBACPAD is an international symposium, started in 1987, which has continuously presented an overview of new developments, applications, and trends in parallel and distributed computing technologies. SBACPAD is open for faculty members, researchers, specialists and graduate students around the world.
In this edition, the symposium will be held at the École Normale Supérieure of Lyon, in France. Known as the Gastronomy Capital, Lyon is the 2nd largest economic and industrial region in France, and has become one of the favorite destinations for tourism in Europe. Lyon is also considered the most liveable city in France according to the Economist Intelligence Unit.
Authors are invited to submit manuscripts on a wide range of high-performance and distributed computing areas. Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Application-specific systems
- Architecture and programming support for emerging domains (Big Data, Deep Learning, Machine learning, Cognitive Systems)
- Benchmarking, performance measurements, and analysis
- Cloud, cluster, and edge/fog computing systems
- Embedded and pervasive systems
- GPUs, FPGAs and accelerator architectures
- Languages, compilers, and tools for parallel and distributed programming
- Modeling and simulation methodology
- Operating systems and virtualization
- Parallel and distributed systems, algorithms, and applications
- Power and energy-efficient systems
- Processor, cache, memory, storage, and network architecture
- Real-world applications and case studies
- Reconfigurable, resilient and fault-tolerant systems
Submissions must be in English, 8 pages maximum, following the IEEE conference formatting guidelines. Submissions must be done via EasyChair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=sbacpad2018). To be published in the conference proceedings and to be eligible for publication at the IEEE Xplore, one of the authors must register at the full rate.
- Abstract deadline: May 25, 2018
- Paper deadline: June 1, 2018
- Author notification: July 6, 2018
- Camera-ready: July 20, 2018